Experience the timeless joy of the Pokémon TCG with Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic—a product designed for fans to enjoy friendly battles anytime and anywhere! Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic features a foldable, portable two-player game board complete with card placement zones for your Active Pokémon, Benched Pokémon, deck, discard pile, and Prize cards. Since this board features a compartment at the center, it can also hold up to three decks and a toolbox featuring accessories you need for battling.
Recount the days of Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise from Base Set running wild with three specially constructed decks featuring these fully evolved Kanto first partner Pokémon. These decks also feature newly printed cards to go alongside the classics, letting you form new strategies with never-before-seen cards like Ho-Oh ex and Lugia ex. Except for Basic Energy cards, the cards in these decks are not legal for tournament play, but since the game is always changing, these static decks are perfect for challenging friends and family to an evergreen battle of the Pokémon TCG.
Inside the toolbox, you’ll find stackable damage counters that clearly indicate how much damage a Pokémon has taken, three-dimensional Poison and Burn markers, and metal orbs that take the place of Pokémon coins. At the center of the toolbox, you’ll be able to roll these metal orbs down a small chute—if the orb lands in a white-bordered hole, it’s treated as heads, and if it lands in a black-bordered hole, it’s treated as tails. When playing with Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic, you’ll never need to scrounge for dice or coins.
Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic includes:
A game board that folds up to store all the items included in Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic.
A toolbox for storing stackable damage counters, Poison and Burn markers, and metal orbs.
Three Pokémon TCG decks featuring Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise, as well as newly printed cards to go along with the classics.
Three deck boxes featuring Energy symbols matching the included Pokémon TCG decks.
Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic will be available in the Pokémon Center and at local game stores in late 2023.
Japanese cards shown for reference only.
We will recommend you to order other pre-orders separately if the products you are purchasing are of different release dates as we will only fulfil your order when all of the products are here.
ETA: JAN 2024
Pre-Orders Terms & Conditions:
1. No refunds/cancelling of orders once placed.
2. Balance will be collected two weeks before the product's release date. Please complete the rest of the remaining payment within a week of receiving the email; otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel your allocation. Your deposit may also be forfeited.
3. Please collect your order within two weeks after the product's release date (for self-collection); otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel your allocation. Your deposit may also be forfeited.
4. If there is insufficient stock from the initial allocation, we reserve the right to hold your deposit for three months and will prioritize the fulfilment of your order upon restocking. After three months, the deposit will be refunded if fulfilment is incomplete. Please give the bank some time to credit back the amount.
5. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond reasonable control, Daimonji Collectibles reserves all rights to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Pre-Orders terms and conditions - either in whole or in part, with or without notice.